The term ‘British Therapy’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 1 Harley Street, W1G 9QD. Our company registration number is 07576961 registered under My Child Therapy Ltd. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Your success is very important to us. And we’re pleased you’ve got yourself a nice deal too, that’s is great! Now let’s get you booked in:
We only take online bookings. All our existing direct paying customers have extended booking hours and you can become a Premium Member by clicking on the appropriate link at the bottom of this article.
1. To make the booking(s) please have your Voucher ready. Firstly, register your account with British Therapy by clicking the appropriate link at the bottom of this article and entering your details such as your email address. Once you have submitted your registration (you should receive an automated email confirming your registration has been successful, please make sure to check your spam folder too). You will then need to log in and be prompted to enter your Security Voucher Code too. Select Chelsea Therapy Center if you have a discount. Harley Street sessions are available for full paying customers or for an extra fee. You will then be redirected to our Online Calendar.
2. To make your booking, please select your preferred date and choose your preferred time by clicking on the desired date/time on the calendar. Once you’ve submitted your time slot you should receive an automated email, confirming the time of your booking. You need to repeat this process for every booking, entering your Security Code number each time you want to make another booking. To check if your booking has been done, you can also visit My Account section.
3. To cancel your booking, simply go to My Account section (top right menu) and tick the box next to the booking you want to cancel.
Also, the spacing between each session is about about two weeks (however this is not necessary and it does not affect the efficiency of the treatment) We generally advise patients to book around two weeks only for progress purposes.
Please check the expiry date of your voucher and it is client’s responsbility to ensure that the bookings are made within the validity of the voucher. Any bookings made outside the expiry date will encur extra charges.
Please note we have a 48 hours cancellation policy. Cancellations can be made 48 hours prior the appointment date by logging online and following the steps described above. Due to the seriousness of non-attendance, any non-attended sessions or sessions cancelled within less than 48 hours from the appointment time, will be forfeited. No exceptions.
How to Find Us: Sessions are being held at our Bank and Kensington High Street Clinics. Please check our Contact Us page for directions. Thank you.
Before your Weight Loss session, clients might want to consider the following points:
1. What is my target weight?
2. What advantages are there to reach my target weight?
3. What steps can I consciously start taking that might help me achieve my target weight?
SHOULD YOU DISAGREE WITH ANY OF THE Terms and Conditions stated above, Please opt for a full refund directly from Groupon. (within 7 days after the purchase date).
You could have more FLEXIBILITY by upgrading to a PREMIUM account. This will enable you access to our Priority Bookings Telephone Line for a one-off fee of £49.00. You can save a lot of time and energy by becoming a Permium Member you can also:
– book your appointment by emailing your prefered times and dates;
– get a FREE Weight Loss Hypnotherapy Download which you could listen to anytime you wish from the comfort of your own home;
– FREE telephone/ online support during your treatment with us.
Booking appointments have never been easier and more convenient! Our lines are open Mon-Fri, 8:30 – 18:30 GMT.